Shetland Accommodation Search
Visit Shetland to enjoy the uniqueness of the far north of Britain, and you’ll leave wanting to bring your friends and family back to these captivating islands.
The shetlandvisitor.com website lets you find the perfect accommodation for your stay. From the most basic camping böds in the peace and quiet of the countryside to luxury apartments in the heart of town, you’re sure to find your ideal ‘home from home’.
Accommodation providers who would like to include a property in these listings will find more information on our Advertise page.
How to use this site:
- Step 1: Search for a list of accommodation using the criteria above.
- Step 2: Manually add each property you wish to contact by clicking the 'Add this property' link at the bottom of each listing. The number of properties in your list will show in the right hand side of the website.
- Step 3: Once you have selected the properties you want to contact, click the 'View Enquiry Form' button on the right hand side.
- Step 4: Complete form and press 'submit'. You will receive an email confirmation for your enquiry and a link to your progress page where you can monitor responses from property owners.
- Step 5: You will receive email notifications each time a property owner responds. You can choose to stop receiving these on your progress page.
- This is a free service.
- This service does not guarantee bookings. The responses from accommodation providers are for your information only and if you wish to book any of the properties it is your responsibility to contact them directly.
- We can only contact those accommodation providers who have valid email addresses and who wish to be part of this service. Those excluded will not have the 'Add this property' link below their listing.
- Full details of the grading scheme are available at VisitScotland.