*Distinctive town centre apartment – ground floor and private entrance. *Tastefully equipped and furnished for all your needs. *Ideal for holiday and business visitors. *Street parking. * Arrive/depart on any day. To see why we are a great choice for you… visit our website for live availability and online booking.
- Family Room
- Double Room
Corbie's location is truly central to all that Lerwick has to offer. Our fantastic museum and archives and cinema/arts venue are just a stone's throw away, as are the corner shop, fish and chip shop, butcher, chemist, pub, playing park, Indian takeaway, Chinese takeaway and supermarket. Corbie is the perfect location for convenience.
As well as offering an excellent location, Corbie offers:
- Kitchen – fully equipped with a cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/drier, dishwasher, ample crockery and cutlery and a large variety of pans, dishes and other cooking/baking equipment.
- Sitting Room – offering a reclining leather suite, an open fire, television with integrated DVD, Freeview and a number of Shetland books, other books, games, DVDs and videos.
- Bathroom – with a walk-in shower, bath, toilet, wash hand basin and heated towel rail.
- Bedrooms – 1 double bedroom and 1 family bedroom with a double and single bed, full length mirror, dressing table and stool, ample drawer and cupboard space, extra blankets, hot water bottles and a hairdryer.
Heating in Corbie is by storage heaters and electric panel heaters. All bed linen, towels and dish-towels are provided. In stock for your arrival is a toilet roll and a kitchen roll, Shetland Soap Company hand soap and shower gel, dish washing liquid, dish washing tablets, salt and pepper, tea, coffee, sugar and milk. Ironing facilities and vacuum cleaner are also available.
|Apartment||Rates start at:||£83-£129 per night|
From Northlink Ferry Terminal
- Turn left out of the ferry terminal to the A970.
- Go straight through 2 mini-roundabouts.
- Take the third junction on the right.
- 63 Burgh Road is the 2nd door on the left. Wooden tiled garden. '63' is on the door. Directly opposite the car park entrance.
From Viking Bus Station
- Turn left out of the bus station.
- Follow the road along until you come to a traffic island.
- Cross over towards the grocer shop and chemist.
- Follow the pavement around to the left, taking you into Burgh Road.
- 63 Burgh Road is the 2nd door on the left (same description as above).
From the Airport
- From the airport, follow the A970 to Lerwick
- Drive straight on at the two roundabouts.
- Follow the road into Lerwick.
- Pass a Pelican crossing.
- Take the 3rd road on the left into Burgh Road.
- Drive along to the other end of Burgh Road.
- 63 Burgh Road is the 2nd last door on the right.