8 Queens Place, Lerwick ZE1 0BZ
Contact Name: Larry & Anne
Tel: +44 (0)1595 880712 or +44 (0)7887 901643
House in town centre. Recently refurbished and fully-furnished 2 double-bedroom house in the centre of Lerwick. Minutes walk through the Lerwick lanes to the Market Cross, Commercial Street and the Harbour. Close to numerous shops, cafes, bars, and restaurants.
- Comfortable lounge and sitting area
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Double bedroom 1
- Double bedroom 2
- Hallway and stairs to bedrooms
- Leading to the dining area
- Dining area and lounge
- Complementary toiletries from Shetland Soap Company
- A warm Shetland welcome
- 8 Queen's Place
- View over the town and harbour from Queens Place
- One of Lerwick's historic lanes
QUEENS PLACE SELF CATERING
is a fully-furnished, two double-bedroomed house in the centre of Lerwick, only minutes walk through the Lerwick lanes to the Market Cross, Commercial Street and the Harbour, and close to numerous shops, cafes, bars, and restaurants.
The recently refurbished property is set in a peaceful, but central area and comprises:
On the ground floor (please note there are a few steps to the front door):
- living room /dining room
- kitchen with back door leading to small drying green
- washer /dryer, dishwasher, induction hob, electric grill/oven, fridge-freezer
On the first floor:
- two large double bedrooms with ample storage
- shower room with under-floor heating, complementary toiletries provided from the Shetland Soap Company
The house has internet access. There are several parking areas around the property.
Prices from £75 per night with a minimum stay of 3 nights.
|House||Rates start at:||£75 per night (min stay 3 nights)|