- Stocketgaet Apartment
- Modern, top floor 2 bedroom Lerwick apartment - Superb sea views over the North Harbour and towards the island of Bressay - Newly refurbished in 2014 to a very high standard - Close to all town centre amenities - Complimentary wifi - Open all year for holiday lets, business trips or company serviced lets
- Double Bedroom
- Lounge seating area
- Single room
- Upper level
4 & 5 star self-catering accommodation in the Shetland Islands.
Luxury self-catering accommodation, Lerwick, Shetland. Ideal for self-catering holidays, business trips or short breaks.
This Lerwick property, “Stocketgaet”, is a newly refurbished, luxury, bright and airy top floor apartment (with just one flat below it) and is situated in a modern development on the north side of Lerwick. It boasts superb elevated views over the north harbour entrance and out towards the island of Bressay.
Very close to all town centre amenities as well as a local shop, the Shetland Hotel, and bus-stop on the doorstep it really is the perfect retreat for both tourist and business visitors alike and can be rented on a short term basis or for longer term serviced lets.
This well-equipped and spacious holiday accommodation has been completely refurbished in early 2014 and now boasts a brand new, fully fitted kitchen, beautiful luxury bathroom, a good size livingroom with excellent sea views, and two comfortable bedrooms, all decorated to the very highest of standards.
A good-sized living/dining room has been tastefully decorated and furnished with two large sofas and footstool, quality wool carpets, solid oak furniture as well as a 40” LED TV with Freeview channels, a Blueray DVD player and Hifi system. This large living area also enjoys amazing sea views over the north harbour and across to Bressay.
A carefully planned, fully-fitted kitchen with beautiful solid oak fitted units and black satin worktops comes complete with integrated dishwasher, washing machine, double oven, microwave and large fridge/freezer.
There are two bedrooms, one king size and one single, both of which have solid oak furniture, built-in wardrobe space, LED TVs, luxury wool carpets and quality mattresses and bedding.
The brand new luxury bathroom is fully tiled throughout and comprises a WC, washbasin, curved bath with overhead mains power MIRA shower, heated towel rail and LED mood lighting.
Heating is supplied by way of storage heaters and electric panel heaters/towel rail.
All bedlinen, towels, hairdryer, iron and ironing board are supplied.
We also provide a good selection of interesting books, games, maps and DVDS for visitors use.
Externally there is a shared garden and drying area (with the apartment below) and easy off-road parking.
No 15 Stocketgaet has its own separate entrance to the side of the block which opens onto a spacious stairwell taking you up to the first floor.
Open throughout the year for short or longer term serviced lets.
The minimum stay is 4 nights with prices ranging from £80 to £110 per night depending on the number of people and time of year.
We are happy to meet you at the property at 2pm, or alternative arrangements for key collection can be made in advance of arrival.
Check-in time: 2pm / Check-out time: 10am / Change-over day: Friday (during peak months).
The property sleeps up to 3 people in one double and one single bedroom.
Sorry, but no pets are allowed and no smoking inside the premises.
For availability and prices please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone Rebecca Inkster on 01950 477596.
|House||Rates start at:||£80 - £110 per night|
From Lerwick Ferry Terminal
1. Turn right out of the ferry terminal
2. Turn first left at the mini roundabout taking you onto Ladies Drive
3. Follow the road just a short distance up the hill and take the third turning on your right (immediately past the bus-stop) into Stocketgaet.
4. No 15 Stocketgaet forms part of the first red block on the right, being the upper flat on the far right.
From Sumburgh Airport
1. Follow the main A970 to Lerwick.
2. Upon descending the hill into Lerwick go straight through the first mini roundabout near the Sound School then take the first left at the main roundabout near Tescos. As you pass the Clickimin Leisure Centre go straight through the next small roundabout then take the first left at the next 3 roundabouts passing Grantfield Garage, the Co-op supermarket and the Lerwick Ferry Terminal.
3. Follow Ladies Drive just a short distance up the hill and take the third turning on your right (immediately past the bus-stop) into Stocketgaet.
4. No 15 Stocketgaet forms part of the first red block on the right, being the upper flat on the far right....