- Gardiesfauld Hostel & Camping Park
Three-star, self catering hostel accommodation in Unst. Open from April to September and by arrangement throughout the year. Also available to book for exclusive use during the winter months. Fully equipped and accessible to all, family rooms with en-suite facilities available. A perfect base from which to enjoy Unst's wildlife, bird watching and idyllic scenery.
- Gardiesfauld Hostel
This refurbished hostel combines a variety of superb indoor and outdoor facilities with a relaxed atmosphere.
We have 35 beds available in the hostel (all linen is provided for the beds):
- 1 x 11 bed dormitory
- 2 x 6 bed dormitories (1 with disabled en-suite)
- 2 x 5 bed dormitories (1 with en-suite)
- 1 x 2 bed dormitory
- Full kitchen facilities (suitable for disabled use) with free tea and coffee available
- Public, coin-operated laundry room, indoor drying room and outdoor drying area
- 3 x public showers (coin operated)
- 3 x public toilets
- Dining room, lounge and conservatory
- Public pay phone
- Warden's noticeboard and local information display
- Free wifi (limited speed due to local connection limitations)
- 5 x caravan bays with power and water
- Extensive camping sites (either side of hostel and in walled garden)
Beautiful gardens and safe open space with direct access to the beach.
Hostel rooms can be booked exclusively for families or groups looking for a bit more privacy. Please enquire also about off season exclusive use of the facilities.
Discounts available for block bookings and exclusive-use bookings.
|Camping||Rates start at:||£8 per night|
|Caravans||Rates start at:||£20 per night|
|Hostel - Adult||Rates start at:||£16 per night|
|Hostel - Child||Rates start at:||£9 per night|