- Gardiesfauld Hostel & Camping Park
Three-star, self catering hostel accommodation in Unst, Shetland's most northerly island. Open by arrangement throughout the year for all sizes of groups. Can also be available to book for exclusive-use hire of the whole building. Fully equipped and accessible, including family rooms with ensuite facilities. Five motorhome pitches with electric hook-ups are available as well as an established garden, perfect for camping, with a separate toilet/shower block. A perfect base from which to enjoy Unst's wildlife, bird watching and idyllic scenery.
- Gardiesfauld Hostel
This refurbished hostel combines a variety of superb indoor and outdoor facilities with a relaxed atmosphere.
We have 35 beds available in the hostel (all linen is provided for the beds):
- 1 x 11 bed dormitory
- 2 x 6 bed dormitories (1 with disabled en-suite)
- 2 x 5 bed dormitories (1 with en-suite)
- 1 x 2 bed dormitory
- Full kitchen facilities (suitable for disabled use) with free tea and coffee available
- Public, coin-operated laundry room, indoor drying room and outdoor drying area
- 3 x public showers (coin operated)
- 3 x public toilets
- Dining room, lounge and conservatory
- Public pay phone
- Warden's noticeboard and local information display
- Free wifi (limited speed due to local connection limitations)
- 5 x caravan bays with power and water
- Extensive camping sites (either side of hostel and in walled garden)
Beautiful gardens and safe open space with direct access to the beach.
|Hostel / Caravan&Camping||Rates start at:||Contact for details|