- Waters Edge
Stunning, shoreside 3-bedroom bungalow overlooking Busta Voe. Seafront location with shingle beach at the bottom of the garden. Easy strolling distance to all amenities, pubs, restaurants, takeaways, shops, leisure centre, garage, supermarket etc. Brand new modern interior, beautifully furnished and fully equipped. Complimentary wifi. Open all year for holiday lets, business trips and short stays.
- Living room with sea view
- Sea view from kitchen
- Kingsize bedroom
- Single bedroom
- Main bathroom
- En-suite bathroom
- Water's Edge
- The garden
- Shoreline below the house
Stunning, modern, shoreside holiday lodge situated in a peaceful setting right on the shorefront of Busta Voe, yet within easy strolling distance of all the amenities Brae has to offer including pubs, restaurants, takeaways, hotels, garage and shop, supermarket, hairdressers and leisure centre.
This 3-bedroom holiday cottage has the perfect coastal location and, with facilities close by, makes the ideal retreat for both tourist and business visitors alike.
Its location makes it an ideal base for exploring all the northern areas and islands of Shetland, yet it is still only a 25-minute drive to the Shetland’s capital, Lerwick.
This newly renovated, self-catering property in Brae has breathtaking panoramic seaviews over Busta Voe and out towards Vementry and beyond.
There is a large garden front and back with a beautiful shingle beach at the bottom of the garden where you can admire the evening sunsets whilst taking in the beauty of Shetland's amazing wildlife.
Waters Edge self-catering is an immaculately presented holiday home which has been finished to a very high standard with the discerning visitor in mind.
- There is a large, spacious open-plan kitchen/dining and living room spanning a large part of the front of the house overlooking the sea and large windows ensure the amazing sea views can be maximised.
- The living room has quality leather sofas, Sony 50” LED Smart TV, DVD player and Hi-fi system.
- The carefully planned kitchen, again with amazing sea views over the garden and shore below, comprises beautiful solid oak fitted units and comes complete with fully integrated dishwasher, double oven, tall fitted fridge freezer, microwave and a good supply of quality crockery, cutlery and kitchen essentials.
- There are 3 bedrooms – 2 kingsize bedrooms (one with en-suite shower-room) and an extra room which can be used either as a third bedroom or alternatively as a workspace as it has a large desk and good sea views giving plenty of light.
- The main bathroom comprises WC, his and hers washbasins, curved bath with overhead mains power shower and heated towel rail.
- A small utility room comprises a washing machine and separate tumble drier plus iron and ironing board etc.
- Heating is supplied by way of storage heaters and electric panel heaters.
- Free wifi.
- Bedlinen, towels, hairdryer are provided.
- There is a private parking area for up to 2 vehicles at the entrance of the property.
- Open throughout the year for short or longer term lets.
- Prices are from £90 per night depending on the time of year and number of guests.
- All electricity, heating, bedding, towels, wifi and household items are included in the price.
Waters Edge is the perfect retreat for the discerning visitor who recognises the importance of quality, comfort and cleanliness in beautiful surroundings.
|House||Rates start at:||£90 per night|
From Sumburgh Airport (50 mins)
. Turn right onto A970 north for 22 miles
. Turn left onto the B9073 just before Lerwick
. Turn right onto the A970 for 1 mile
. Turn left (north) at the T-junction onto A970 for 20 miles
. When entering Brae continue towards the Brae Garage and Hotel then take the left turning into Vistavird (just before Frankies Fish & Chip shop)
. Follow the road down into the cul-de-sac and turn right at the bottom where you will find the parking area and entrance to “Waters Edge”
From Northlink Ferry Terminal (25 mins)
. Turn right onto A970 north for 23 miles
. When entering Brae continue towards the Brae Garage and Hotel then take the left turning into Vistavird (just before Frankies Fish & Chip Shop)
. Follow the road down into the cul-de-sac and turn right at the bottom where you will find the parking area and entrance to “Waters Edge”...